DROP SHOT OSAKA 1.0
Padel racket Drop Shot Osaka 1.0
Among the Drop Shot 2021 padel racket collection we find the new Drop Shot Osaka 1.0, a versatile racket made with the exclusive LCP fiber technology developed by Drop Shot.
A super attractive heart that also provides firmness and absorption of vibrations, make the control of this Drop Shot Osaka 1.0 a marvel for the most technical in the game, with a rubber Eva Pro combined with the LCP makes it a very elastic racket, without losing firmness in the stroke.
In addition, thanks to the Cubicarbon 24k and the 3D rough surface on the face of the blade, we get a comfortable and elastic feel while resistant.
A racquet designed for high level players looking for a product with durability and versatility that complements any form of play.
Drop Shot Osaka Technologies 1.0
The Drop Shot Osaka 1.0 features the exclusive and cutting-edge technologies of Drop Shot’s LCP line.
- TWIN TUBULAR SYSTEM: All our carbon frame paddles are manufactured with double tubular carbon fabrics pre-impregnated with resins of maximum durability, giving homogeneity in all areas of the face and providing greater rigidity, so no energy is lost by distortion of the frame.
- LCP: This fiber provides high resistance to fatigue, impacts, torsion, elongation and elasticity, also resistant to high temperatures and multiplying by two or three times the resistance of the activity of the paddle blades.
- TEXTREM TECHNOLOGY: Extra fine and flat carbon of 24,000 carbon filaments per yarn, resistant and flexible. Ideal for maximum control and power blades. The blades manufactured with this material enjoy excellence in the game, giving an extreme ball touch to the player.
- EVA PRO: It is a rubber of greater hardness than the eva Soft and less than the eva Tech, its elasticity provides greater control in experienced players, providing a greater touch and ball exit, with medium-high ball speed.
- 3D FACE: 3D rhomboid-shaped texture, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide a greater effect to the ball in the shots where you must give maximum effect to the ball, especially designed for aggressive players in their game.
- SMART HOLES SYSTEM: System of distribution of holes on the face of the racket, in a progressive curved shape, which provides a better development of the mechanical forces at the moment of the stroke, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
- CORK CUSHION GRIP: Anti-vibration system, which combined with the other systems we provide, make our blades ideal for players with chronic injuries. It consists of a cork sheet located in the grip area, thus preventing vibrations from reaching the player’s hand.
- SILICONE GRIP CHANNEL: A channel in the handle of the racket, where a piece of silicone with a 2 mm coating of super-absorbent cork is inserted to reduce vibrations right in the area where the player grips the racket. Drop Shot paddles, with this technology, allow you to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
- LOOK: Tornasolado, changes the color of the blade depending on the light it receives, enhancing its elegance and technology.
Features Drop Shot Osaka 1.0
Product Type: Paddle racket
Level of play: High and Expert
Core: Eva Pro
Control: 50% Control: 50% Control: 50% Control: 50% Control: 50% Control: 50% Control: 50% Control: 50%
Power: 50% Power: 50% Power: 50% Power: 50% Power: 50% Power: 50% Power: 50% Power: 50%