Drop Shot Canyon Pro Technologies
The Drop Shot Canyon Pro features the best technologies exclusive to Drop Shot’s Be One line.
– TWIN TUBULAR SYSTEM: All our carbon frame paddles are manufactured with double tubular carbon fabrics pre-impregnated with resins of maximum durability, giving homogeneity in all areas of the face and providing greater rigidity, so no energy is lost by distortion of the frame.
– CURV 360: Thermoplastic sheet, thermoformed for maximum strength.
– TEXTREM TECHNOLOGY: Extra fine and flat carbon with 24,000 carbon filaments per yarn, resistant and flexible. Ideal for maximum control and power blades. The blades manufactured with this material enjoy excellence in the game, giving an extreme ball touch to the player.
– EVA PRO: It is a rubber of greater hardness than Eva Soft and less than Eva Tech, its elasticity provides greater control in experienced players, providing greater touch and ball exit, with medium-high ball speed.
– 3D FACE: 3D rhomboid-shaped texture, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide a greater effect to the ball in the shots where you must give maximum effect to the ball, especially designed for aggressive players in their game.
– HERGO PROTECTOR: Nylon protector attached to the blade, without perforating the frame so as not to weaken it. Very light and replaceable.Protects from possible blows in low boleas and blows against the wall.
– CORK CUSHION GRIP: Anti-vibration system, which combined with the other systems we provide, make our blades ideal for players with chronic injuries. It consists of a cork sheet located in the grip area, thus preventing vibrations from reaching the player’s hand.
– SMART HOLES SYSTEM: System for the distribution of holes on the face of the racket, in a progressive curved shape that provides a better development of the mechanical forces at the moment of the stroke, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
– SILICONE GRIP CHANNEL: A channel in the handle of the racket, where a piece of silicone with a 2 mm super-absorbent cork coating is inserted to reduce vibrations right in the area where the player grips the racket. Drop Shot paddles, with this technology, allow you to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
– LOOK: Tornasolado, changes the color of the blade depending on the light it receives, enhancing its elegance and technology.