Features of the Adidas Metalbone HRD 3.2 2023:
- Ergonomic design
- Very powerful shovel
- Made for Alejandro Galán, player of the world’s number 1 paddle tennis couple.
- Oversize diamond shape
- Advanced level of play
- Weighs between 345 and 360 grams (0+12)
- Metalbone technology, which provides greater rigidity and stability in blows
- EVA Soft Performance Rubber
- Octagonal Spin Blade, helps you generate spin on the ball
- Weigh And Balance System, is a system that allows you to change the weight and balance of the blade with removable weights.
- Control 9/10
- Power 9.5/10
Why is the Metalbone 3.2 priced this way?
The Adidas Metalbone 3.2 is a high-end racquet with advanced technology and high quality materials, which justifies its high price.
In addition, it is a racket designed for advanced and professional players looking for exceptional performance on the court, so its price also reflects its market segment.
Spin: thanks to Spin Blade technology, we can print good spin on the ball.
At the back of the court: The racket offers good maneuverability and a great ball exit, which allows to respond to the opponent’s attacks with ease and to recover the net.
At net: The racquet is very versatile at net, which makes it ideal for players looking for an all-rounder.
Backswing: Regarding the flat backswing, it does not have an excessive punch.
As for the X3 shots, it is simple as long as you have a good technique.
The Shovel of Alejandro Galán
If you like paddle tennis, it is impossible that you do not know Alejandro Galán. He is a professional padel player born in Madrid, he started playing at the age of and turned pro in 2016.
His style of play stands out for its aggressiveness and speed in hitting, he is a player who is comfortable playing close to the net and does not let you leave the back of the court. He scores a lot of points with spikes and volleys.
He is currently at the top of the world paddle, along with his playing partner Juan Lebron. As of today, they are the number 1 couple.
Galán has been sponsored by several padel brands throughout his career, currently he is sponsored by Adidas Padel. As an Adidas sponsored player, he has access to the full range of Adidas products and has chosen the Adidas Metalbone 3.2 because it is the best suited to his game.
Advantages of the shovel:
- Great power in the blows, ideal for players looking for an offensive game.
- Metalbone technology, which provides greater rigidity and stability in the blows.
- EVA Soft Performance rubber, which offers excellent control on precision shots.
- High quality design and attractive aesthetics.
The best accessories for the Metalbone 3.2:
To complement the Adidas Metalbone 3.2 it is recommended to use a blade protector to protect it from bumps and scratches. You can also use an overgrip to improve the grip of the racket and some paddle balls with few games in order to get it X3.
In addition, it is advisable to carry a backpack or paddle bag to transport the racket and accessories comfortably and safely. Other optional accessories may include Adidas socks and wristbands to match.